Monday, March 1, 2010

In The Beginning: My Traveling Companion!!!

Well... she's here!!! After much thought and consideration (3 minutes is a lot, right?), I have chosen a traveling companion. She'll be with me and serve as my right hand (well... actually LEFT hand) man... woman... well... loosely... woman.

I guess the real purpose will be to verify that I'm really at the places I talk about and not just d/l a bunch of pics off the web or something. She will appear in at least one or two pics at every site. So... without further ado... ???? Here she is.... Ms Ora Lee, my companion.



I tried to talk to Ora Lee, but despite her name, she didn't really have much to say. In fact, she said nothing. When I asked her how she felt about being the truck with me for three weeks covering maybe 5,000 - 6,000 miles, she didn't look real happy?




At any rate, today is Monday and the scheduled departure at this point is Saturday, maybe Friday night. Like the entire trip, I hope, plans are not concrete and won't be throughout!!! Please feel free to comment, criticize, compliment or just be complacent... LOL... nice alliteration, don't you think?

3 comments:

  1. Dang....she looks just like my sister....hope she's as much fun as a barrel of monkeys...or at least as much fun as YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I've seen that girl on America's Most Wanted...

    ReplyDelete