Saturday, March 13, 2010

Evansville, Indiana

Well... there's nothing weird or unusual today here. Because this is the wedding day of my niece, Beth. Congratulations Beth & Brian!!! There was lots of rain yesterday and my day was filled with getting my kids and then getting over here to Evansville.

I'll post again with plans for visits in this area, but it's likely that there won't be any new oddities until Monday!!! This weekend is all about family and that comes first.

This initial week of travel has been fun & enlightening. After being mentioned on another website my number of hits increased 20 fold... but now they seem to be dwindling. They are not as low as before the mention, but definitely decreasing. This tells me that there were a lot of "one time visitors". For those of you that have returned... THANK YOU... and now I would love your assistance.

If you have any suggestions for improvement, please let me know! More pics? Less pics? Slide Shows? More or fewer posts? Longer? Shorter? Hate the format? Love the format? I would love to know your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

Joe

3 comments:

  1. The white on black is hard to read, especially for those of use with some visual difficulties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited as a result of your link in a Yahoo group. You asked for comments/critique:
    1) I concur with the previous comment about the white on black format. Combined with [default] font size, it's just too difficult trying to read everything with old eyes.
    2) I finally selected the 'camping' label, in hopes of reading about your experiences in that area. Alas, it was more pictures/monologue of places you've visited. Since you already have other labels for 'sights', perhaps you could reserve the camping tag for... camping (vehicle, parks, cooking, lifestyle, and so on).
    3) On a positive note, I did enjoy your writing style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the process of changing the font & colors... it's a template, so I'm a little cautious about the changes. I gotta make sure I do it right. The labels here have been sort of universally applied. I'll do some edits and thanks for the compliment!!!


    Joe

    ReplyDelete