Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ready to Go!!!

First of all, the dates on these are a day behind. Not because of any computer issues, but because I was in a place last night where I had no wireless internet... THE NERVE of the world... a place without a connection.

At any rate, I started yesterday promptly one hour later than planned, 7:00 a.m. The pics below are of my truck and how it's packed. In the back behind the driver is my sleeping bag and pad. (I've actually slept there one night now and it's not too bad... certainly not a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10... but a good solid 7 at least). All the stuff on the right is living essentials... food, clothes etc.



Next is my passenger side which consists almost entirely of electronics and maps. And the infamous odometer which turns out is pretty useless since I have discovered that it's about 25% OFF... that screws up my fuel calculations a BUNCH. I may have to get part time jobs along the way... getting 15 mpg... NOT 20!!!







And last, but certainly not least is Ora... looking relaxed and ready to go on the journey!



We're off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment