Monday, March 8, 2010

Interesting Signs... Sights

Well, today I didn't really see any of the sites I had planned. I even added a huge statue of an armadillo... called Barbadillo... but the road was closed from the direction I was coming... so basically a shut out today.

But, I thought I might share a couple of things I did see. One was today (the photo) and the other was something I saw a couple days ago.

So, I'm driving today through the countryside of Texas... I was WAY off the beaten path and I saw this sign... I think in "Ballanger"??? (SP?), TX.





Now my thoughts are these.... if you "need" cremation... you're dead... and if you don't need it yet (pre-need) then wouldn't that be immolation? Walk in "pre-need" and walk out... well... get carried out in an urn.

Just my thoughts???

And the other thing I saw that was kinda cute in my opinion was a billboard. Unfortunately, I was driving like 80 and didn't pull out the camera so you'll just have to rely on my vivid descriptions... NOT

A couple on the billboard... I can't even remember what they were doing, but it was pretty basic... maybe looking at each other... and the billboard is advertising an adult novelty, toy & lotion store... their motto "It's Cheaper Than A Divorce."

I like that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment