Sunday, March 7, 2010

Trouble in Paradise - Ora Lee & Me

Well, it was bound to happen... the two of us traveling together, in such close quarters, barely knowing each other. Ora Lee and I have having our first argument. Some of you may have noticed that she looked a little "wind-blown" in her photo at the "Center of the World", a fact that I mentioned in the blog. Apparently that is a big "no-no"!!! Not only does a gal always want to look her best for photos (and I didn't give her adequate time to prepare), I had to point it out in the blog which just drew more attention to it.

Arguing with Ora is difficult. I absolutely stated my position and PUT MY FOOT down (apparently that invokes terror in a SOCK PUPPET). Not only that... she never speaks... oh yeah... the sock puppet thing....

So we will see what happens between us. She's now missed TWO photo opportunities!!!

(Truth is folks, I forgot... twice)

No comments:

Post a Comment