Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday Morning - Bowling Green, Kentucky

Well I am a little behind schedule. Look for the Eiffel Tower Replica and the Statue of Jesus with Cowboy Boots posts later this afternoon. Yesterday was a day dedicated to driving and stopping by an old friend's place (after the visits)

I was astounded to see the number of hits here yesterday, undoubtedly because of the fact that Bob at wagonteamster.com mentioned me on his website. THANK YOU, BOB!!!

Even one of the sites that I admire and is an inspiration to me, Tioga George, looked in and bookmarked this site.

I drove a lot of last night and have lunch plans. I'm going to take a little nap and a shower so that I can be fresh for lunch and posting this afternoon!!!

Joe

1 comment:

  1. Viva la Kentucky!! Hope the food was good.....Robert

    ReplyDelete