Friday, February 26, 2010

A Word About Ads, etc.

Please do not think this to be a plea for cash, donations or actions. I just think a little explanation is in order as well as a huge "Thank You" for someone special.

Some of you may have noticed or even clicked on the ads that appear on this page... on the right I believe and down below. These ads are part of Google's Adsense program. Basically, Google "looks at" these pages, figures out what they are about and places a relevant ad. I have some control if I want it, but have never used it. Since it's Google, there should never be an inappropriate ad here. The reason for the ads is that if an ad is clicked, Google shares the fee. Believe me, this is NOT much. Almost always less than 50 cents and most often less than 25 cents.

It is my eventual hope to support a "Full Time" lifestyle of travel to these odd and unusual locations by using the internet in this and other ways. There is also a "Donation" button over on the right. If you are so inclined you can donate directly through PayPal.

At this point, I would like to publicly thank the kind person who was the first to use this Donation button. I will not identify person or amount, but believe me, the thought and gesture (along with the donation) are GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Look for our next post... "Companion Found!!!!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment